Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
International Cosmetics & Regulatory Specialists, LLC
Director, Regulatory Affairs
International Cosmetics & Chemical Services, Ltd.
Georgia has over 30 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Control/Quality Assurance. She has a degree in Business Management from Glendale College, Glendale California, USA.
- ICRS, LLC- Consultant, 13 years as cGMP compliance, Regulatory and Quality systems, International registrations, FDA Registrations, FDA drug compliance for claims and labeling & facility
- Corporate experience, 10 years at Neutrogena Corporation,6 years at Herbalife International, additional years of experience at premiere contract manufacturer Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) and other various contract manufacturers
- REACH expert in yield and accountability documents for compliance with EU REACH regulations
- Multi-faceted production experience, for International products including Over The Counter (OTC) Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food and household products
- Expert liaison in contract manufacturing with Procter and Gamble, Johnson and Johnson, Vidal Sassoon, Dial Corporation, Hoffman-La Roche, Parker Ink
- ISO Designated Expert, (International Standards Organization) International Workgroups for 5 years contributing to Cosmetics Standards on ISO TC 217 for current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMPs) and Labeling via various international venues.
- Auditor of Manufacturing facilities for FDA compliance, U.S., Switzerland, Germany, China
- Instructor/Trainer, US FDA recognized training in cGMP, Quality Control Systems, FDA Audit Procedures
- Member, Quality Assurance Committee & International Committee- PCPC, CHPA, RAPS, ICMAD, CCTFA, SCC, BIW
- Panelist, Personal Care Product Council (PCPC) on GMP, Canon Products Systems User Group
- Speaker, Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO Standards