Deborah has over 10 years' experience in Regulatory Affairs in Canada, the U.S., Europe and Asia. She holds a B.A. degree in French with a minor in International Studies from California State University, Long Beach.
- Certificate of Completion in Regulatory Affairs, San Diego State University
- International Committee member, Quality Assurance Committee member (QAC) Personal Care Products Council
- EU Product Information File systems management expert
- EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP) system expert
- Fluent in French, and two African dialects; Spanish, Italian (Professional working proficiency)
Silvia has two years' experience in Regulatory Affairs in the U.S. She holds a degree in International Business Administration and Marketing, California State University - Long Beach.
- Fluent in Spanish
- European document compilation - Product Information File
Robert (Bob) has four years' experience in Regulatory Affairs in the U.S. He holds a B.A. degree in French and Philosophy,Loyola Marymount University,
- Fluent in French
- FDA e-Registration-Over The Counter Drugs, Devices
- EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP) submissions
- IT systems expert
ICRS, LLC - Consultant, experience in Regulatory Affairs in the U.S.
- Data Base coordinator
- Government submissions
- Conversational Spanish
ICCS, Ltd / ICRS, LLC – Marketing Consultant
- Brand strategist
- Promotion, advertising and communication specialist
- Writer, producer, director, project director: marketing collateral, websites, video production
- Member of the International Cinematographers Hollywood Publicists Guild
- Experienced in all facets of marketing, public relations and communications